Seasonal Job Position Openings at CCR
We're looking for part time help from this April through November 2017.
We're currently looking to fill openings for part time Rental Assistants. Approximately 15-20 hours per week. If you are a film student, this position may qualify as an internship at your college. Check with your department chair to see if this qualifies.
- Checking equipment into and out of our office
- Prepping equipment for shoots and rentals
- Helping customers load/unload equipment to/from their vehicles
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment
- Logging footage
- Occasionally assisting on set
- Taking photos and making social media posts
You can expect to acquire:
- Knowledge about cameras, lights, audio, and other production equipment
- An understanding of the production process
- On set experience
- Basic editing skills
You absolutely have to have:
- Good attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer abilities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Critical thinking / Problem solving ability
- Ability to lift 40lbs
We are very big on systems and processes, and you will be expected to learn. There is a fair amount of grunt work involved including sweeping, mopping, dusting, etc... This is an entry level position that pays $10 an hour.